Friday, May 27, 2005

Starting a Blog

I am starting this blog b/c I need a writing journal to chart my progress. Yes, I have decided to write a novel, again. Only this time I am going to complete it, I am! (I think I can, I think I can ...) I am going to ignore my worst critic (myself) and plug away at this book. If I don't ignore myself, I will never be able to write. As for my novel, I have been pondering two different ideas but have finally decided on one them. A romance suspense, do I dare? Yes.

Where do I go from here? Well, unfortunately, outlining the novel, chipping away to reveal my characters. Turning this vague idea into a storyline that is worth reading. Challenging yes, but the greatest challenge I have to overcome is actually finishing a novel that I have started.
I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home